Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Upcycled Gothic Styled Orange Thermoset Bracelet


picnikfile_4QQe4t
Originally uploaded by hd.rose images

Another one of my foundlings that was looking for just the right stone to set off the veiny, glittered, extra-long orange thermoset cabs on this brass-tone bracelet.

Similar to the ring I upcycled with the same cab but I haven't antiqued the goldtone filigree. Wonderful sturdy book chain with links that have raised ornate detailing.

There were at one time some sort of square stone, three of them, but they'd been removed without replacing them. I opted for from volcano vitrail Swarovski lentil beads that have the fire of yellows, pinks, purples and blues to illuminate the matte finish of the bracelet and to support the deeper tone of the veining within the orange glitter cabs. The remaing oval shaped cabs, might be a milky glass but I am not sure.

What I do know is the end product pleased me and I hope that someone else may find it pleasing as well. Coming soon to Etsy!

~HDRose

No comments:

Post a Comment